Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-745–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills needed to build and manage software-defined infrastructure with Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SC VMM). Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Plan and implement System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) core infrastructure
• Implement Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
• Implement software-defined storage
• Implement datacenter compute solutions with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
• Secure your software-defined datacenter
• Monitor and maintain the software-defined datacenter
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have experience with System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and Windows Server 2016 networking, storage, Hyper-V, and Hyper-V Clusters
About the Exam
Exam 70-745 focuses on skills and knowledge for implementing a software-defined datacenter with Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit towards the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification, validating that you have skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in cloud technologies, identity and systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
See full details at:
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion content.
CHAPTER 1 Plan and implement System Center Virtual Machine Manager core infrastructure
CHAPTER 2 Implement Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
CHAPTER 3 Implement Software-Defined Storage
CHAPTER 4 Implement Datacenter Compute Solutions with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
CHAPTER 5 Secure your Software-Defined DatacenterCHAPTER 6 Monitor and maintain the Software-Defined Datacenter