Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-347--and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of the skills needed to help securely and efficiently provide Microsoft Office 365 services in any environment.
Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files.
Chapter 1:Manage clients and end-user devices
• Manage user-driven client deployments
• Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
• Set up telemetry and reporting
• Plan for Office clients
Chapter 2: Provision SharePoint Online site collections
• Configure external user sharing
• Create SharePoint site collection
• Plan a collaboration solution
Chapter 3:Configure Exchange Online and Skype Online for end users
• Configure additional e-mail addresses for users
• Create and manage external contacts, resources and groups
• Configure personal archive policies
• Configure Skype for Business Online end-user communication settings
Chapter 4:Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
• Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies
• Recommend a mailbox migration strategy
• Plan for Exchange Online
• Manage Skype for Business